Steve Roehm is one of a select few people in the world, hand-picked by Igor Ledochowski, to continue teaching the Conversational Hypnosis Professional Hypnotherapy Program.
- Learn the real secrets to being more than just a good hypnotherapist… discover how to be a truly exceptional, elegant and irresistible hypnotherapist… the kind who receives wildly enthusiastic testimonials from every client
- Understand how to guide people into trance without doing an induction at all… utilizing an amazingly simple technique
- Effectively guarantee that your clients will go into the precise level and depth of trance every time
- Know the exact words to say so that you set up the right conditions BEFORE you start your inductions
- Utilize a pre-induction interview technique that gives you all the information you need to create smooth and successful hypnosis sessions
- Know the 6 most powerful conversation inductions that you can do any time, any place, and anywhere
- Understand how to perform both overt AND covert change work
- Ascertain the most important part of every conversational induction that will make it undetectable every time
- How to implement the “4 Primary Patterns of Hypnotic Therapy” to deal with pretty much ANY situation you might come across
- Uncover how to ensure your hypnosis work “sticks” and succeeds… every time
- Comprehend a true “cover-all-areas” process that allows you to do change work totally covertly without even knowing your client’s problem
- Keenly knowing how to spot when it’s right to delve into someone’s past, and when to leave well enough alone
- Employing an extremely effective and conversational “stepping stone” induction for all occasions… this one can be done equally well on an airplane or in a therapeutic setting
- Extensive knowledge of the key core pattern that takes care of 80% of ALL client situations come… and three more methods to quickly clear up the remaining 20%
- Cultivating a powerful technique to alter your client’s state of consciousness even when they realize what’s going on
- Developing change work as something that you do in conversation… within normal everyday places where you’re just having a chat with someone and ‘bam!…’ they’re in a trance without even knowing it
- Study one of Milton Erickson’s favorite trance inductions, and how you can use it to captivate and seamlessly move someone’s attention as you simultaneously deepen the trance
- Recognize how to turn the induction INTO the actual change work itself, saving you tons of time, boosting your success rate, and allowing you to spend the rest of the session “installing” the change
- Identify 5 simple steps for making language patterns “second nature” to you. People will marvel at your eloquence and listen “spellbound” to your every word
- Apply a little known principle to make your inductions irresistible… know the secrets of the “Non-Awareness Set.” This one-technique approach is a cornerstone of the training, enabling you to control people’s attention easily, and virtually guaranteeing that they’ll go into trance when you desire
- Plus much, much, MUCH MORE…
(We apologize for the video quality. This was recorded via Skype from Nashville to Odense, Denmark)
Conversational Hypnosis Professional Hypnotherapy Certification
Here’s what you can expect from Day 1 through Day 6 of “The Conversational Hypnosis Professional Hypnotherapy Certification Program”:
DAY 1: ORIENTATION
Day 1 is your orientation day, getting you up-to-speed and immediately immersed in the hypnotic process. You’ll focus on both trance and language, turning language patterns into something that’s “second nature” to you. You’ll be introduced to an entirely new style of hypnosis, and be doing inductions that you’ll likely never have done before (or at least not for a while).
Get ready, because it’ll be fast-paced and a lot of fun!
Many past attendees have come up to us and said they’d already got their money’s worth for the whole seminar at the end of DAY 1.
DAYS 2-3: INDUCTIONS PHASE
Day 2 and part of Day 3 are all about inductions. The great thing about these is that you’ll learn how to do all the inductions both in a therapeutic context AND covertly in ‘normal’ conversations as well.
There is a massive amount to share with you, and you’ll be going ‘deep’ into one of the cornerstones of the course – the ‘Non-Awareness Set.’
With this special set of skills nobody will be able to resist you.
Now the focus shifts to covering Igor’s core therapeutic processes and methods. With the techniques, principles and approaches you’ll learn here, you’ll be ready for almost anything.
Not only will you discover how to clear away your client’s issues in a matter of minutes, you’ll be equipped with a key and very rare ability. That is, to stack the odds in your favor so the change work ‘sticks’ when your client leaves the session.
And that’s not all. You’ll be introduced to the principle of ‘covert therapy’ (it’s not what you think!), working with the past, ‘tidy-up’ methods, and the list goes on…
DAY 4-5 : CONVERSATIONAL PROCESSES
Again, it’s time to turn it up a notch. The powerful therapeutic skills you’ve learned now serve as the foundation for this stage of the training.
You’ll be guided through the 2 key elements that make conversational hypnosis possible. By the time you’re done, you’ll be ready to apply hypnosis in practically any situation you can imagine.
This is powerful stuff!
DAY 6: CERTIFICATION, DEBRIEF & WRAP-UP
On Day 6 you’ll have the option of the going for the ‘Certification.’ This will certify you as a professional hypnotherapist under our training program by the board of the International Association of Professional Conversational Hypnotists, the IAPCH.
Here’s where you get to put your skills into action and prove to yourself how good you have become. The format is simple: You’ll perform a piece of change work, under supervision, and without any assistance.
As stated, this is optional and will involve a very small token fee i.e. $1 (this is a legal USA requirement to separate the training from the actual certification process). No need to decide on this for now.
Finally, we will wrap things up so that you’re fully prepared to take your skills into the world. You’ll retrace the ground you’ve covered and re-examine how to put it all together for maximum effect.
Join us for your Conversational Hypnosis Professional Hypnotherapy certification. Igor Ledochowski developed this specific protocol for Conversational Hypnosis, and our lead trainer Steve Roehm has studied extensively with Igor and has been trained and endorsed in the Ledochowski protocol. You can receive you certification at our trainings worldwide.
As one of only a select few in the world licensed and hand-picked to teach Conversational Hypnosis, Steve Roehm is held to the highest professional standards by the International Association of Professional Conversational Hypnotists. He is outstandingly qualified to provide you with the finest training available. Our comprehensive immersion style hypnosis training has been proven time and time again to be the consummate way of learning hypnosis.
Conversational Hypnosis is the most advanced formula for hypnosis on the planet. Once you learn the four-step Ledochowski protocol, you will be well on your way to hypnosis mastery.
When you participate in this advanced training course, you will:
• Receive precision hypnotherapy training that enables you to resolve real problems for real people in the real world. In return, people will happily fill your calendar and your bank account.
• Discover that there are no rigid scripts to remember nor any learn-by-rote inductions, trances or other “template” techniques that you need to reply on. In fact, your hypnotherapy skills will be unique, dynamic and responsive.
• Learn how to conduct your hypnotherapy practice as a true professional with positive intention so your clients will eagerly refer you to their friends and family.
• Receive training from one of the most qualified hypnotherapists in the world.
• Open the door to massive discounts on advanced hypnosis products at the training.
Hurry – Limited Seating!
Upcoming Certification Trainings
February 29-March 5 Nashville, TN
Bring a Friend half-price
**Due to the nature of this type of training, some content may be added, deleted or altered at our discretion.